Full Island Tour of Taiwan (12-Day Private Tour)
twelve-day tour exploring the entire island of Taiwan. From urban city life to unique natural beauty, this tour provides you with the perfect blend of sightseeing, culture, and adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 11 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1 – Taipei City Tour
• Pick up at your hotel in the afternoon. Visit Taipei 101, Ding Tai Fong Dumpling, and a night market (1/2 day tour; meal + 101 tickets included)
Day 2 – Taipei City & Tea Tasting
• Visit to beautiful nearby gardens, Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and experience a traditional Chinese Tea tasting.
Day 3 – National Palace Museum and Yang Ming Mountain
• Begin day with a tour of the National Palace Museum, then travel to Yang Ming Mountain for some gentle hiking. End the day with a foot massage in Little Tokyo.
Day 4 – Jiu Fen and Hualien
• Depart hotel and visit a unique geological park and an old gold mining town, Jiu Fen. Continue down the East Coast to Hualien for local food and culture. Enjoy an excellent sauna and spa.
Day 5 – Taroko Gorge
• Spend the day in Taroko Gorge, including stops at Eternal Spring Temple and a series of beautiful hiking trails.
• Stay the night in wood cabins nestled into the hills side. Aboriginal dancing in the evening.
Day 6 - Taroko to Sun Moon Lake
• Begin a beautiful drive through the mountains. See monkeys on the roadside as we head for the mountain peak for lunch.
• Arrive at Sun Moon Lake for a peaceful evening.
Day 7 - Sun Moon Lake and Tea Plantations
• Visit tea gardens and take an afternoon private boat ride with drinks. Spend time strolling the old lakeside village of Ita Thoa.
• Enjoy local eats near the lake.
Day 8 - Alishan National Park
• Depart early for another beautiful drive through the mountains on our way to Ali Shan National Forest.
• Lunch and dinner of local mountain foods in the tranquil National Park.
Day 9 – Alishan National Park
• Optional morning viewing of the mountain sunrise.
• Hiking and exploring the ancient forests of Ali Shan. Free time in the afternoon for tea drinking, hiking and photography.
Day 10 - Tainan
• Drive to Tainan and have lunch in the oldest trading port in Taiwan.
• Explore the quaint old streets and try traditional Roast Duck for dinner.
Day 11 – Kaohsiung
• Visit a Buddhist Temple and the old British consulate.
• Return to Tainan to visit the Dutch Fort and Confucius Temple. For dinner we'll try traditional street food.
Day 12 - Tainan to Airport
• Free morning to enjoy the hotel and stroll around.
• Midday departure for the High Speed Rail to the airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all of our guests up for their private tour with us. When you book, please specify where we can pick you up from.Airports
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Dayuan, Taoyuan 33758 Taiwan
- Sung Shan Airport, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
- Cruise Ship Terminal Keelung, Bo'ai Road, Zhongzheng District, Keelung City, Taiwan 202
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.