Full Island Tour
We provide the most accurate and informative historical tour of St. Kitts, in a professional and safe environment, while doing the tour in either English or Spanish. In summary we help you to have an unforgettable vacations
per adult from
3 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Locally made sweets, and a bottle of water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis
The Full Island tour includes, a historic tour around the island's capital where you will be able to learn about the rich culture and heritage of the island. The tour will then take a west turn along the island's main road, where one will be able to see some historical points such as Challengers' village, the first village to emancipate their slaves. The tour will also pass directly by Bloody point, this is the site where the British and French soldiers massacred thousands of Caribs. The journey will continue through the town Old Road, which was the first British settlement on the island.
The tour will continue to the Carib rock drawings or fertility rocks drawn by the Carib, and also to Wingfield Estate. There you will be able to use the rests rooms, and look at the ruins of the old sugar plantation.
The tour will then continue along the island’s main road travelling west ward, where the guest will visit the last remnants of the first and only eruption of Mount Liamuigua. Here we will see what the locals call ‘Black Rocks,’ At this location a cool refreshing bottle of water will be served, and a light snack will be given.
Then the tour will move on to the final stop which will take you to the beginning of the South East Peninsula. Here you will be able to see, both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea side by side. This view is situated at the top of of a hill called, ‘Timothy Hill’. At this location a cool refreshing beverage will be served. Once all photos have been taken of this majestic view, the tour will return to the pick up point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests can contact us if they need a pickup other than what was listed.Ports
- Port Zante Marina
- Ferry Terminal - This is where boats depart from and arrive in St. Kitts from Nevis. It is also next to the west side bus terminal
- Port Zante Security Checkpoint (Under the Dome like structure
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 12:10 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 12:10 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 12:10 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 12:10 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:10 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.