Full Day Yala Safari with Picnic Lunch from Hambantota Harbour
Book this shore excursions and enjoy the thrilling adventure of Wildlife with a full day safari tour in Yala National Park which has the highest density of Leopards in the world. You will explore this beautiful national park with so many other animals including sloth bear, elephant, and wild water buffalo with many varieties of endemic Flora and Fauna. You will also enjoy picnic lunch by the beach and spend couple of hours on the beach at leisure before your evening tour for searching leopards.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch inside the National Park
- Pickup & drop-off from Hambantota Harbor
- National Park fees
- Service of an English-Speaking Trekker
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- You will be met and greeted by our representative at the Hambantota Harbour and driven to Yala National Park by a modified game viewing safari Jeep. Yala Park is situated in the Dry Zone in Sri Lanka, comprising of a range of habitats including scrub jungles, water reservoirs, brackish lagoons and riverine habitats. Yala has one of the highest leopard densities in the world. Its elephant heard is of about 300-350.
12:00 - We will deliver the picnic lunch to the location where you will enjoy your lunch
13:00 - Unwind for while after lunch and get ready to enjoy your second round of the game drive.
14:00 - Hop in to the Jeep and start the afternoon game drive for searching leopards. If you are really lucky, you may be able to witness few of them during this game drive. In addition to leopards, elephants as well as mammals such as Sloth Bears, Black-napped Hare, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal can be found in Yala National Park. You can also see the reptiles, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile.
16:30 - Leave the National Park and proceed to Hambantota Harbour (Approximately 45 minutes drive)
Departure Point :Hambanthota Harbour, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that the Port pickup is arranged only on availability for the last minutes bookings (Less than 7 Days to the arrival date) Ports
- Hambantota international port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.