Full-Day Winery Tour in Montepulciano with Tasting and Lunch
To fully experience la "Bella vita", you need to get out of the city. Taste the local wines & tour the cellars of select family-run, boutique vineyards with high-quality production.
Get picked up at your hotel in Siena (or anywhere within Siena province) & venture into the Tuscan countryside with a small group and a local guide
Together you’ll visit two vineyards in the rolling hills of Tuscany, both boutique wineries specializing in Brunello reds. From there you’ll head to the enchanting Medieval town of Montalcino, where you’ll visit two historic wine cellars. After a leisurely walk within Montalcino’s fortress walls, it’s off to Pienza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that offers the best panorama of the Val d’Orcia, along with high-quality artisan crafts & unique pecorino cheese.
Lunch will take place in yet another charming town, Montepulciano, where you can enjoy traditional Tuscan delicacies in a Cathedral-sized wine cellar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Visit and wine tasting
- Lunch Wine Tastings
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of the City of Pienza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
Tour & tasting at 2 Brunello vineyards. One is a high-end boutique winery while the other has been in the same family for generations.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
Take in the Renaissance jewel of Pienza and the spectacular view of the Val d’Orcia. A pecorino cheese tasting in town is highly recommended.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
Indulge in a lunch of local specialities paired with the wines of the Cathedral-like cellar in Montepulciano. After your meal, feel free to take a walk and explore the main square, the artisan workshops, & the incomparable Medieval architecture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up Siena, Chianti Area and South of Siena Area the pick-up is between 09.00 and 09.00 >>>>>>> JUST TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle – Wifi on board!
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
- English speaking Driver for the day at disposal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.