Full-Day Winery and Brewery Tour in Margaret River with Lunch
Experience the very best of Margaret River on this complete tour. For a great value Margaret River Wine Tour experiencing the regions amazing food, wine and culture, look no further than our Eat + Drink + Explore Tour. We’ll pick you up, show you the best of Margaret River, and give you time to relax and enjoy your favourite producers. Throughout the day we enjoy wine tastings at Margaret River’s finest cellar doors, including some smaller, family-run boutique wineries where cellar door staff will guide you through some superb wines. Lunch is included at a local brewery, included with lunch a glass of beer or wine. So much more than a wine tour, join us for a day to remember and experience some of the hidden treasures of our beautiful region.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - With complementary beer or glass of wine.
- Entry/Admission - Cowaramup Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Redgate Wines, 659 Boodjidup Rd Margaret River, Redgate, Western Australia 6286 Australia
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Olio Bello, Armstrong Rd, Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia
Your visit to Olio Bello will be the perfect opportunity to savour the range of organic, estate pressed Olio Bello Extra Virgin Olive Oils and our other produce. You’ll experience first hand the subtle flavours of oils including unique citrus pressed oils and sensational infused oils of roasted garlic & chilli and parmesan. You can also try delicious deli lines. They’re available to take away individually, or in take-away taster bag selections. The unique range of preserves is made exclusively from produce grown organically on the farm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cowaramup Brewing Company, 229 Treeton Rd N, Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia
Enjoy lunch with a complementary beer or wine at the picturesque Cowaramup Brewing Co, a family owned microbrewery offering quality handcrafted ales & lagers and a range of local wines with an excellent menu focusing on local produce.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Margaret River Dairy Company, 8063 Bussell Hwy, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Join in a tasting of award winning cheeses and yoghurts.
The luscious cheese ranges Include:
• Farmhouse Cheese – a range of semi-soft flavoured cheeses
• Club Cheddars – full bodies cheddars in a variety of flavours
• Soft ripened cheeses – both Brie and Camembert, from mildly aromatic to the new Reserve ranges.
All of the yoghurts are "pot-set", which means they are free from Gums, Gelatins and starches - and they come in a range of high quality flavours.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fermoy Estate Wines, 838 Metricup Rd, Yallingup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Enjoy a tasting from the three ranges of wines offered at Fermoy including the Fe, Estate & Reserve Range wines.
Go behind the scenes with your guide and learn about the workings of the winery. Taste a wine straight from the barrel.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 415 Harman_s Mill Road, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
The Margaret River Chocolate Company has an amazing range of chocolate products, with free tastings, as well as viewing windows to see the products being made. Its the perfect way to end the day.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all accommodation within Margaret River, Prevelly, Gnarabup, or a 10km radius of the town centre. Exact pick-up time will be confirmed at time of booking.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.