Full day Winelands Tour
This tour includes a cellar tour and a cheese tasting, plus two wine tastings. A third tasting will be included if time permits.
You may wish to purchase some wine and have it sent home to share with good friends and family.
See the Groot Drakenstein Prison near Paarl where Nelson Mandela was released in Feb 1990.
Lots of photo opportunities present themselves in the beautiful towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch, which are surrounded by magnificent mountains.
Enjoy stunning scenery and see oak lined streets and Cape Dutch homesteads before heading back towards Table Mountain and Cape Town city to be dropped off at central hotels,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Wine tastings and a 3rd tasting if time permit
- cheese tasting and a cellar tour
- professional accredited tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in central areas. Please confirm at time of booking if your hotel is in the central area.
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Anura Vineyards
What's excluded :
- lunch and souvenirs
- No wine tasting under 18 years
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anura Vineyards, Off Simondium Road, Klapmuts 7625 South Africa
Cellar Tour, Cheese and Wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Groot Drakenstein, Groot Drakenstein, Franschhoek, Western Cape
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Huguenot Memorial Monument, Franschhoek South Africa
See the Huguenot Monument
Stop At: Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
Here we will stop for lunch (for own account) and another wine tasting at a vineyard.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Helshoogte, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Helshoogte Mountain Pass
Stop At: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
We'll then head to Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa and the historic heart of the country's wine region. In 1679, Dutch East India Company governor Simon van der Stel, recognized the fertility of this long valley on the banks of the Eerste River, as perfect for vineyards. The rest is history, which has been carefully cultivated in this town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :+/- 08:00 to +/- 18:00 daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No wine tasting under 18 years.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.