Full Day Wine Private Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and Wine Tasting
so I am going through single tour in travaler's shoes and happy to explore every inch of my country again and again and share this unforgettable experience with all over the world. Our mission is to create authentic experience of travel, by personalized approach to our guests interests and expectations. Despite the route can be known to us, every trip enriches our experience and gives new perspectives. We are more than happy to invite you to Georgia and explore this beautiful and full of delightful moments country togather! We love all and guide all!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Our journey will start at 09:00 am and lead us to K.T.W (Kakhetian Traditional winery), where you will taste 5 different kinds of wine, Chacha - Georgian spirit, (familiar with Italian Grappa) and brandy. After that in Village Badanauri will be time to learn the bread-making technique. You will bake delicious bread and taste it with a variety of Georgian cheese. On the way, we will stop at Bodbe monastery and visit a grave of Saint Nino, spreader of Christianity in Georgia in the 4th century. With the unique architecture of the monastery, on the other hand, opens an incredible view of Kavkasioni mountains. More exciting views and architecture will wait for us at historical town SIghnaghi, which looks exactly the same as in the 18th century. Here we will have lunch (not included) and homemade wine tasting. The last stop will be in
Kvareli, where are located two largest wineries in Georgia: “Khareba” and “Kindzmarauli”. You will be introduced to 8000 years old wine history and techniques, which are still in use in Georgia. After this tour, you will definitely become wine guru and be filled up as with the tastiest wine and traditional food, as with warm memories about Kakheti.
• Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House, Chavchavadze St. 55, Kvareli 383320 Georgia
• Tunnel Winery Khareba's, Meurneoba District Kakheti, Kvareli 383320 Georgia
• Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Departure Point :მ/ს ავლაბარი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in TbilisiAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.