Full-Day Wine and Culture Private Tour By Levan Tours
Georgia has an
8, 000 year history of continuous wine making tradition, which is evidenced numerous archaeological discoveries. Georgians have shared the love for the grape the time immemorial and remains loyal to it through to modernity. Numerous displays related to wine making practices dating to millennia have been kept in Georgian museums.
Kakheti is the most important wine region in Georgia in quantitative, qualitative and even historic terms. Almost three-quarters of the country's wine grapes are grown here, on land that has been used for viticulture for thousands of years.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Tbilisi)
- Petrol and Car service Fees.
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting
- Personal Purchases (like souvenirs,a bottle of wine)
- The Tour start in the morning and we will drive from Tbilisi directly to one of the most beautiful region of Georgian Kakheti, also called Wine region.
The tour has following itinerary:
• Transfer From the Tbilisi through the beautiful Forest and amazing views - Gombori pass.
• Telavi city.
• 950 years old Plotinus tree.
• Gremi Fortress. (Tickets Included)
• House and Museum of Alexander Chavchavadze. (Tickets Included)
• Kvareli – Khareba winery tunnel (7.7 KM In Caucasus Mountain).
• Twins wine museum (Wine testing +10 USD per person)
• To visit Additional wine celler is possible, wine tasting aproximatelly will cost 7-10 USD per person (2-3 glass Georgian tradditional wine)
• 25 USD Per person for wine tastings at 3 differant unique wineries
• Personal purchases - link a bottle of wine, coffee or souvenirs
Please note that for the paymenti for additional Options/extra you have to have a cash.
The Tour Price includes: Transportation, Guiding, Planning, Car service/Petrol costs and a bottle of Fresh Georgian water, tickets for Gremi Fortress, tickets for the Museum of Chavchavadze.
As a Transportation method we will use clean,safe and comfortable car. (Our cars run only on petrol, we do not use costumly installed natural gas for more safety)
Departure Point :The guide will meet you at your hotel in Tbilisi, Please make sure that you will write full name and adress of hotel.
Departure Time :Everyday 08:30 AM ; 09:00 AM; 09:30 AM; 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.