Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Sarapiqui Jungle Run Class 3-4 from La Fortuna
Take a rollicking ride down Sarapiquí River on this white-water rafting tour from La Fortuna. A guide leads your group down Class III and IV rapids that have names like the Terminator and Dos Locos. Take a riverside snack break at the halfway point and after you're done riding the rapids, refuel with lunch at a local restaurant. Bonus: Pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna hotels are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Photographer (photos available for purchase)
- Use of safety equipment
What's excluded :
One of the most-extreme and exciting whitewater rafting adventures in Costa Rica! Have a awesome time paddling down the heart-pounding class 3 and 4 section of the mighty Sarapiqui River.
• Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Desafio Adventure Company, 1 Kilometer South of the Redondel Río Fortuna - El Salto, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 21010, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not recommended for people over 65
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.