Full Day Whale Watching Incl Private Hotel Pickup and Dropoff Hermanus, Capetown
We encounter whales, humpback, dolphins, seals, penguins, birds and other marine life Experience an up close and personal encounter with the 'gentle giants' of the ocean that promises to be an 'experience to be treasured'. Hermanus hosts the bulk of the Southern Right Whales that migrate to South Africa. In addition to the Humpback and Brydes whales an abundance of other marine life can be seen. The whale watching trip begins with an on-land briefing led by our whale specialist guide before heading down the jetty to our catamaran. We then set off from the Hermanus New Harbour in search of the ‘gentle giants.’ The purpose-built catamaran provides superior viewing and comfort and during the Hermanus whale tour the friendly, knowledgeable crew add that personal touch allowing for an all-round great experience, from ensuring the perfect photo opportunities are not missed to serving complimentary light refreshments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private hotel pickup and dropoff
- Light refreshments included on-board
- WIFI available at on-land guest area
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus Cliff Path
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hermanus Cliff Path, Westcliff Rd, Hermanus, Overstrand 7200 South Africa
This is where the tour take place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please add your whatsapp number so that its easy to communicate with you
- Most travelers can participate
- All trips are weather permitting, cancellation can occur with little prior to notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.