Full-Day Volterra San Gimignano Private Tour with Wine Tasting
A wonderful Experience between art, wine and local food to discover vineyards, towers and wonderful farms:
- 9.00am Meet your professional driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and discover the Chianti countryside.
- 10.30am Stop at Volterra, for sure one the most beautiful viewpoint in Tuscany and visit of the old town of Volterra .
- 12.30pm Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.
- 15.00pm Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.
- 16.30pm Visit the magnificent towers of San Gimignano.
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli)..
- 17.00pm Return is scheduled at around 18 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch in the winery + Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volterra, Volterra, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Volterra is a beautiful walled city in Tuscany, Italy built on the top of a hill. The town is built over one of the Twelve Cities of the ancient Etruscan civilisation and has some of the original gates from that era still standing along with a dedicated museum packed with Etruscan and Roman relics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
"Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more."
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
After Tenuta di Torciano we will drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive-groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano. The visit of the town and its magnificent towers will take about an hour. In the main square don't forget to taste the best ice cream in the world
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameTour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.