Full-Day Visit to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan Kalili
A full day excursion 8 - 10 hours, takes you to visit Great Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Khan Khalili with lunch (if option selected).
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide in Private Tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch during the tour (if option selected)
- A bottle of mineral water, Cans of soft drink or Juice biscuit and chips during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and extras not mentioned in the program
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. It shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. A collection of treasures, gold and jewels that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before - a rare collection of more than 250,000 genuine artefacts dating as far back as 5,000 years, including an exclusive exhibition dedicated to the Tutankhamen exhibits. They were discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The countless shops in this district are known for trading in fine brass-ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up at 8 am from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by your guide to start your full-day 6 - 8 hours tour visiting the Great Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, then visit the Valley Temple, where the priests mummified the body, King Chephren.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
You can also take a close look at the Sphinx - the legendary guardian that stands out for the huge funeral complex with lion body and the head of King Chephren. Your Lunch is included between visits to a local restaurant based on a complete menu for each person but does not include drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required..
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please Ask the embassy of Egypt if you need to make the test of PCR of Corona before came to Egypt by 72 hours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.