Full-Day Valley of the Thieves Tour from Laugarfell
This isolated valley is deep in the wilderness of East Iceland, between Mt Snaefell and Vatnajokull glacier. You will see how the glacier shapes the land and often are reindeer's in that area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Laugarfell hot spring
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This isolated valley is deep in the wilderness of East Iceland, between Mt Snaefell and Vatnajokull glacier. You will see how the glacier shapes the land and often are reindeer's in that area.
Old folktales says that outlaws lived in this isolated valley. The valley name in Icelandic is Tjófadalur and in English that would be Valley of the Thieves. This is a beautiful hike in a isolated place inside Vatnajökull National Park. On the way you will see nothing man-made, just unspoiled wilderness.
The hike is around 12 km long. After the hike you can take a bath in the hot spring in Laugarfell.
Departure Point :Laugarfell - Highland Hostel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Hiking Distance: Around 12km
- Bring with you: Warm clothes, Good hiking shoes, Gloves, Water bottle, Light snack and Swimming suit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.