Full-Day Tuscany Castles Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence
This tour takes you to visit one of the oldest wine regions of Chianti where you can enjoy the beauty of ancient castles and villa. This wine region today produces excellent wines and olive oil.
Tour stops at two wineries where guest will receive an introduction to the winemaking process and will be lead in a wine tasting approach by an expert Sommelier.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Castello del Trebbio
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta di Bossi
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello del Trebbio, Via Santa Brigida 9 Pontassieve, 50065 Santa Brigida Italy
Usually, this is the first stop of our wine itinerary. We will have the chance to explore the old cellars and then we will gather in a private wine tasting room to enjoy 5 different wines of this prestigious winery
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tenuta di Bossi, Via Dello Stracchino 32, 50065, Pontassieve Italy
Second stop at Tenuta Bossi, this is a renaissance villa that dates back to the XV century and belongs to a famous and prestigious noble family of Florence, called Gondi. This family was in the bank business at the same time as Lorenzo de Medici. Nowadays they are in the winemaking business and produce both Chianti and Supertuscan wines. I'm very impressed then by their own production of Vinsanto "Cardinal de Retz " one of the best of Tuscany says Vittorio, one of the oldest Sommelier in Florence.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate 45 min, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.