Full-Day Tuscan Hills Bike Tour
Join this amazing and fun full-day bike ride in the Tuscan Hills of Chianti Classico, with a visit to a prestigious but family-run farm Villa and taste 3 of their wines and 2 types of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, along with a delicious Tuscan multi-course lunch, including also a typical dessert with coffee.
See the ancient underground cellars and the ancient Orciaia (where Olive Oil used to be stored centuries ago). Walk among the beautiful Italian style gardens of the Villa, and see the Olive Oil pressing facilities.
You will witness a true Tuscan family-run farm, and depending on the time of the year you will have the chance to see the harvesting of the olives or grapes, and the actual winemaking or olive oil extraction processes, to then taste the amazing final products.
This is the real Tuscan experience you want to have!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Professional local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to starting point in the countryside and back
What's excluded :
- Wine and Olive Oil (available to purchase)
- Add electric bike for 35€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: We Like Tuscany, Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Certosa di Firenze, Via della Certosa 1, 50124, Florence Italy
On the way to our bike shed, you will see this amazing ancient monastery!
Stop At: Villa Machiavelli, Via Scopeti, 64, 50026 Sant'Andrea In Percussina FI, Italy
This is the Villa where the famous political writer used to live, surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mura di San Casciano, San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy
The ancient city walls are still intact since Medieval times.
This town is the heart of Chianti Classico region
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is sporty and comfortable to ride a bike
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.