Full Day Trip to Graz and Baden from Vienna
Graz- The friendliest old town anywhere. Visit second largest town in Austria and town with a long history- Baden. Graz can boast a UNESCO World Heritage Site- Alstadt von Gratz, famous as “The Old Town”. Visit Old Town- the heart and soul of Graz accompanied with experienced local guide. Available as small group tour and coach tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car or minivan)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit to Baden
- Local guide in Graz
- Walking tour of Graz
- Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Your trip begins with pick up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna after you meet up with your professional driver. From there you will board your transportation and take a relaxing trip through Austria's beautiful countryside before you reach the Baden.
Stop At: Baden-Baden, Baden-Baden, Baden-Wurttemberg
Besides historic buildings and beautiful parks, you can also find several monuments of famous historical personalities. Baden offers plenty of cultural and natural highlights. Find out stories about the history and culture of Baden from your driver as you stop for breakfast and coffee.
After Baden, we continue our ride to Graz.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Graz, Graz, Styria
Known for having one of the best-preserved medieval center's in Europe which even made it on UNESCO's list in 1999, Graz was also Europe's cultural capital in 2003. There you will explore the Old Town with your experienced local guide as you admire the interchanging styles which mark the center as well as the Kunsthaus Graz, Landhaus, the old University, the Mausoleum, and the Minoritenkirche. Wander among the hidden alleys, romantic inner courtyards, and ornate facades as you discover something new around every corner.
After this historical and sightseeing tour enjoy your free time for lunch and exploring the city on your own.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the Coach tour is 5 pax and Small group tour is 2 pax.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.