Full Day Trip to Fátima from Lisbon
Enjoy being in Lisbon and get to know Fátima. With the bus leaving Lisbon at 7 am and returning at 5:25 pm, this is the ideal trip for those who don't have much time to visit Fátima.
Just over an hour from Lisbon, visit the famous Fátima Sanctuary, a Catholic pilgrimage site, where you can also visit the Capelinha das Aparições, where the Virgin Mary allegedly appeared in 1917.
Known as the Altar of the World, this small region located in Serra D’Aire, right in the center of Portugal, always deserves to be visited.
On your return, lean back and relax. The day was long. But it was worth it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Purchase the ticket online or at one of the points of sale near the departure point.
Route: Round trip to Fátima, from Lisbon.
Boarding at 7am at Gare do Oriente, 27C
Arrival in Fátima, in front of Hotel S. José, at 8:15 am
Boarding at 5:25 pm in Fátima, in front of Hotel S. José
Arrival at Gare do Oriente, 27C, at 18:50
Total duration of the trip: 11h
Departure Point :Estação do Oriente, Av. Dom João II, 1900-233 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.