Full-Day Trip to Diablerets from Montreux
Experience the beauty of the Swiss Alps on this full-day tour from Montreux. Take a short trip through the mountain road to Col du Pillon, you will arrive in the Diablerets village. An authentic mountain village located at an altitude of 4,000 feet (1,200m) entirely made up of chalets.
Book the bus ride and then spend your lunch and afternoon from walking around in awe of your beautiful surroundings. Have the option of booking the cable car; allows visitors to see snow all year round with a spectacular view on Mont-Blanc, Matterhorn and Jaungfrau.
Choose the Gold tour will give you a unique experience on the glacier with a snow bus ride, a roller coaster tour, an unforgettable aperitif in a panoramic restaurant over the Alps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus ride
- Cable car if option selected
- Roller coaster if Gold option selected
- Snow bus if Gold option selected
- Driver guide
- Entry/Admission - Montreux-Vevey Tourisme *Point i Montreux
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
- Entry/Admission - Peak Walk By Tissot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montreux-Vevey Tourisme *Point i Montreux, Grand-Rue 45 Point d'information, d'accueil et d'assistance touristique, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
Board the bus in front of the tourisme office for a unique day experience!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
When you think about Switzerland don’t you have in mind the image of a Swiss Chalet village slap in the lap of the Mountains?
This is Les Diablerets: ’’little devils’’, located in the heart of the Alps Vaudoises. This village entirely made up of chalets, has great cachet and a penny to develop while preserving its heritage. Just looking up you cannot miss the majestic Glacier, the top is at 3000 meters above sea level. In winter it is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, with a wide variety of activities available. Head to the top on a 15-minute cable car ride and enjoy the views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
If option selected - Enjoy your time at Glacier 3000
You will ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000 in 20 minutes. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, you can see snow all year round.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Peak Walk By Tissot, Gstaad 3000 AG Glacier 3000 Col du Pillon, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland
If option selected - Be breath taking walking on the suspended bridge, it’s unique bridge connecting 2 peaks in the world!
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of more than 200 peaks over 2000m. Enjoy the snow at the fun park & the chairlift & leave an unique experience!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Place de l'Eurovision, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cable is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund of the cable car
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.