Full Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah & Ouarzazate
This full-day trip to Ouarzazate and it’s magnificent Kasbahs will allow you to discover the area in the best possible way. Drive through the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy Morocco’s most beautiful sceneries, and cross the awesome Tizi-n-Tichka mountain pass above sea live,drive through Ounila valley and enjoy the breathtaking views of the old kasbah to reach Ait Ben haddou, Continue to Ouarzazate, the gate to Sahara Desert to see the studios where famous movies were filmed. This small-group tour limited to seven to get the most of your moment-to-moment experience.
• Discover the high Atlas and Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
• Drive through the road of 1000 Kasbahs
•Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou.
• Discover the way of life of the Berber people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Take Your Guide, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
We will visit The Hight Atlas mountains, the Stti Fadma ,the Kasbah Ait benhaddou, a local workshop that process the Argan fruits and the Ouarzazate city. Along the way we will stop at different spots where you can enjoy the breathtaking views and the fresh mountains air.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Marrakesh, Morocco
2: Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and riads located in central MarrakechIf you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.