Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud waterfalls
This morning we start at 8:00 in the morning , to go to fall largest and most beautiful in all of Morocco… are distant 170 km from Marrakech and are in the middle atlas. on the way we pass through Berber villages and fields of agriculture . we make several stops to see the berber villages and mountains of atlass.
we come to the falls: you will have a local guide to discover the most beautiful waterfalls ... Lunch will be in the heart of the falls.
• Discover the Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the "wonders of nature" of Morocco.
• Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the falls.
• Hiking with a mountain guide to the foot of the waterfalls.
• Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud, located in the heart of the Moroccan Middle Atlas.
• Meet colonies of maggot monkeys bouncing on the site.
• Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant overlooking the waterfall.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local mountain Walking and Hiking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
This private day trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech will start with a pickup from your hotel or Riad in the morning to the most beautiful and highest waterfalls in North Africa (about 100m high).
Early morning group trip north of Marrakech, crossing olive groves to the Ouzoud waterfalls.
On arrival, you will enjoy a hike in the village of Ouzoud. Feel free to explore the area yourself or with a local guide: you will cross the green valley, shady orchards and traditional water mills, and meet the Berbers living in the mountains .
When you arrive at the huge waterfalls, you can see the waterfalls falling back and forth, forming a panorama of magic and rainbows. At the foot of the waterfalls, lunch can be taken at leisure in one of the local cafes that serve delicious Tagines next to the stream with beautiful views of the waterfalls.
Going up to the top of the falls you will come across families of maggot monkeys, accustomed to tourists, who will welcome you in their own way!
Your day trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls will end in Marrakech, by dropping off at your hotel or riad.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.