Full day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira Mogador
We will leave Marrakech to enjoy a full day trip to Essaouira, during this trip you will visit the bustling port, the medina & its exotic souks, the door of the Navy, the Sqala of the Kasbah, the museum of Sidi Mohammed ben Abdellah, the stalls with multicolored spices. Lunch in a restaurant and a ride on a huge sandy beach, with only atmosphere, the brightness of the waves on the shore and the sound of the ocean.
Enjoy the charming sites of Essaouira, including the ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square and the souks, as well as the small streets. from the old medina of the city. Enjoy a fresh fish lunch at a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit the association of Berber women producing argan oil, admire the local markets and admire the jewels of the jeweler's district.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an air conditiuoned vehicle
- Oil / Gas
- Professional Driver / Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and drinks
- Local Guide fees
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Ramparts, Rue Skala, Essaouira Morocco
We cross a succession of arid landscapes, villages and small towns. Arrive in Essaouira in the early morning, then leave for a full tour of the monuments of this peaceful city, including: the harbor, the Skkala, the medina, and the Jewish town. Essaouira is a small fortified city on the edge of the Atlantic. Located 180 kilometers west of Marrakech, the city is a less touristy place where people are the friendlier and where you can buy for less. On arrival you will explore the small city starting from the port, the Portuguese fortress, the old medina, the art museum, the sekkala and the old kewish quarter.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.