Full Day Trip from Belgrade: Uvac Nature Reserve Tour
Looking to feel one with the nature?
Western Serbia is popular nature getaway destination with its mountains, rivers, lakes, hundreds of magnificent viewpoints, and infinite vivid landscapes. Uvac Canyon is without doubt one of its top secret places with unimaginable nature that will be revealed to you on this amazing tour.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Cruise Ticket
- Entrance Fee for Ice Cave
- WiFi on board
- Special gift (souvenir) from the company
- Entry/Admission - Uvac Special Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nova Varos, Nova Varos, Central Serbia
The tour starts at 05:30 a.m. from your accommodation in Belgrade. Be prepared for a long drive (4h), during which you will be impressed by splendid landscapes.
Our first spot for the break will be Zlatar Lake also known as Kokin Brod, an artificial lake formed in the valley of the river Uvac. You will be able to get a morning coffee with a stunning view of the incredible lake!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Uvac Special Nature Reserve, Nova Varos 31320 Serbia
At 10 a.m. our visit to Uvac Canyon will finally start.
This is the most popular tour in Uvac Nature Reserve. It will last for 4-5h and include sailing and hiking (comfortable shoes are more than recommended).
First we sail through meanders for about 12km. The Uvac Cave system is the biggest cave system in the whole Serbia, comprised of two caves: Usacka (6km long) and Ledena or Ice Cave (2.5km). The access to the Ice Cave is possible only by boat. We’ll reach it and take 700m long stroll to check out the richness of cave jewelry.
Afterwards we will start our hiking part of the tour (30-45minutes, 1.1km in one direction) in order to reach observation platform that offers awe-inspiring view over Uvac meanders.
This viewpoiint is called Veliki Vrh.
Be prepared to take great photos from up here. We will return to starting point by boat.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Zlatibor, Zlatibor, Central Serbia
When your Uvac adventure is over we are heading to Zlatibor mountain (50 minutes).
Break for lunch will be made in traditional restaurant where you will have the opportunity to try specialties of western Serbia such as kajmak, prosciutto etc.
Drive back to Belgrade (3 hours).
Drop off to your accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belgrade, Belgrade
Drop off to your accommodation in Belgrade.
End of services.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your accommodation-hotel or apartment or at agreed place in Belgrade.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Minimum 3 persons for realization
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.