Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience
Join us, to a real Argentine-Andes experience, we are going to trekk almost 3 hours and a half during which we will be able to enjoy the views of Potrerillos dam, the pre-mountain range area and the frontal range, and some Condores and Guanacos on the area.
After that, we are going to enjoy a typical Argentinean asado made by a Gaucho in the middle of the Andes with local wine.
The trekking take place in Andes front Range, called "Cordon del Plata", is located in a homonymous provincial park 100 km away from Mendoza City.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Asado, cofee and snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal gear
- Any service non mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
We are going to Andes front range through "Las Vegas" town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.