Full-Day Trek to Doi Suthep from Chiang Mai Including Lunch
See Chiang Mai's most sacred temple, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep by taking a trek through the beautiful Doi Suthep – Pui National Park. This is a day tour and is only offered during the morning. Take advantage of this exclusive tour and see the jungles of Thailand without being surrounded by other tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- We have the privilege of offering this exclusive tour that takes you through Doi Suthep – Pui National Park. This is a tour not available to those who wish to do things on their own as you must be accompanied by an experienced Doi Suthep Park Ranger as well as one of our English speaking tour guides. Exploring this jungle on your own is not allowed. It was designed for those interested in exploring both the must see temple of Doi Suthep and for those who would like to enjoy a trek without having to ride an elephant, go bamboo water rafting, or be surrounded by other tourists. These characteristics are what make this trek extremely unique. It is not often you will get to experience nature in a foreign land without the burden of begin surrounded by others all while having the luxury of a well trained and experienced Park Ranger to entertain any of your curiosities. Chances are you and your group will be the only ones on the trail. Conveniently located only 10 minutes outside the city this tour offers quick access to the beautiful forests of Chiang Mai.
Your day will begin with one of our English speaking guides picking you up at your hotel or guest house for an 8am departure. You will be delivered to Mon Tha Than Waterfall where your trek will begin. Experience the grandeur and breathe taking views the trail offers as you walk among forests of bamboo, tall hardwoods, a variety of colorful flowers, and a diverse bird population. Make sure you bring a swim suit as there will be opportunities to cool off in the pools of several waterfalls you will see. The hike itself is a moderate one but proper footwear is highly recommended.
Your hike will end at Chiang Mai’s most sacred temple, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep (1383 AD). The temple is located 16 Km’s from the city and 3,500 feet (1,066 meters) above sea level. Its large golden chedi attracts Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world throughout the year. While you are there enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai City and the Ping Valley from this beautiful mountain temple. Lunch is included in this tour and will be served after your visit to Doi Suthep.
Return transportation is provided to your accommodations after the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.