Full Day Tour Tuscany Wine Tasting Siena & S.Gimignano from Rome
San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is known as “the City of the hundred towers” and it still maintains its original features and timeless charm. Furthermore, the name “San Gimignano” is linked to one of the most historical Tuscan wines: La Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
Arriving in San Gimignano explore its charming medieval streets, visit the old centre of this wonderful city where it’s produced the famous Chianti wine. We will stop for Tuscan food and wine tasting.
Then continue to Siena, a beautiful medieval city in Italy. We will visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as “Piazza del Campo”, known worldwide for the famous Palio, a horse race around the square in a medieval style, twice each summer. Siena is famous not only for its wine but also for its sweets: the “Panpepato”, “Panforte”, “Ricciarelli”. Stop for a good Italian coffee and taste a typical sweet of Siena.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - San Gimignano 1300
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Panoramic tour by walk inside San Gimignano
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Wine tasting in Torciano factory
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Panoramic experience in Siena
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service available inside Aurelian Walls
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.