Full-Day Tour to Xochimilco, University City and Coyoacán
There are times in life that remains in the heart. Explore Xochimilco, University City, and Coyoacán through this trip and let us show you that everyone in Mexico is friends. Come and learn about our history not only by a guide but with another pal to make you feel our typical warmness.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Travelers insurance
- Access tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xochimilco, Xochimilco, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
In the age of the ancient Aztecs, more than half of Mexico City used to be covered by lakes. With the pass of time, some of them disappeared. But the Lake of Xochimilco survives nowadays. Come to see the magic of this world heritage while you sail its canals in a handcrafted boat, listening to Mexican music performed by the mariachi groups in the lake. Prepare to notice all the animal and plant species who live in the lake and are endemic of Xochimilco. You won't believe that this exists in the city!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
The place which once saw the surrendering of Cuauhtemoc, the last Aztec Emperor it's nowadays one of the quaintest neighborhoods in México City, famous for the celebrities and artists who use to live in it, such as Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera or Alfonso Cuarón. On its beautiful downtown, you will see the Saint John the Baptist's church, a beautiful building with an eclectic style due to their interventions along the centuries. Coyoacan its also a place to walk around its cobbled streets while you taste the traditional ice cream of the neighborhood after a delicious meal of their numerous restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: UNAM Biblioteca central, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico City 04510 Mexico
You will know a pictorial space in the University City, nowadays cultural heritage by UNESCO for its unique murals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.