Full Day Tour to visit Islamic & Coptic Cairo
Your professional guide will take you from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to start a private visit to Coptic and Islamic Cairo. Enjoy your visit to the ancient Cairo through viewing the Hanging Church dating back to the third century. You will watch also Ben Ezra Synagogue which is the oldest Jewish temple in Cairo, dating back to the 9th century AD. The Church of Abu Serga which is one of the oldest Coptic churches in Egypt, This church is very famous for having been constructed upon the crypt where the Holy Family hid for three weeks during their sojourn in Egypt. Then visit the Castle of Salah al-Din that was built by him on the hills of Moqattam in 1183 AD. At the same place, you will have the chance to see the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali Basha, which is built inside the castle, and it is considered the most important mosque in Cairo. Finally upon finishing your visit to the landmarks of Coptic and Islamic Cairo, we will drop you off to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
You will view the wonderful religious must see land marks of Old Cairo during full day private tour that helps you to get rid of the tension caused by Cairo's overloaded streets. Enjoy visiting the Hanging Church, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church (Abu Serga), the Castle of Salah al-Din and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali Basha via comfortable private transportation without struggling to find taxis to drive you between these different destinations. You have flexible departure time which means that it is a private tour that can be customized as per your desire and preference.
- A customized private tour that guarantees personalized services just for you.
- Enjoy the safety of a private car with prior booking.
- Explore all must see different religious landmarks in Egypt.
- Appropriate transfer from-to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.