full day tour to visit habu temple and the valley of queens and workers
discover luxor with qualified guide to see habu temple and valley of queens and workers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- At 7:00 am , meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit Medinat Habu, it is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills you will visit also the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design, and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum).
It is quite preserved and surrounded by a great mud brick enclosure, which may have been fortified.
It was originally called the House of millions of years of Usermaatra-setepenra that unites with Thebes-the-city in the domain of Amon.
Also you will be able to visit some other temples inside Habu Temple Such as Temple of Amun dating to the 18th Dynasty
Then Continue your day Tour to Deir el Medina, known as The Valley of the worker, Deir el-Medina is an ancient Egyptian village
End your day Tour with a visit to Valley of the Queens it's is a place where wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient times. In ancient times, it was known as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning –"the place of the Children of the Pharaoh"
Departure Point :any hotel or place in luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.