Full-day tour to Tulum and Emotions Native Park with ATVs and Cenote
Wonder at the imposing archaeological site at Tulum, from which you will have an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea, and combine the purest Alltournative adventure through one of our Native Parks. Live the exciting experience of driving all-terrain vehicles through winding jungle paths at Emotions Native Park;
• ATV Tour: enjoy the natural beauty of the park as you cross a spectacular hanging bridge and ramp that will take your breath away.
• Mayan Vestige: trek through winding paths until you reach an ancient Mayan vestige.
• Mayan Ceremony: participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony by a Mayan shaman.
• Ixchel Cenote: discover the magnificent Ixchel cenote, home to a small Mayan altar.
• Ziplines: fly through the air and thrill as you zip over the jungle on three ziplines and enjoy the scenery.
• Cenote: refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters of the Half Moon Cenote.
• Traditional Snacks: savor the flavors of some traditional snacks and our famous “chayitas”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Typical Snack at the park
- Archaeological tour Guide
- All safety gear and equipment
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Collision insurance is available at an additional cost ($15 US single ATV and $25 double ATV)
- Bottle of water, please bring your own or a container
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Wonder at the imposing archaeological site at Tulum, from which you will have an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
ATVs, Cenote swim, 3 ziplines, Mayan Ceremony, hiking and Traditional Snacks
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel Zone.Meeting point for Hotels in downtown CancunMeeting point for Hotels in downtown Playa del Carmen. Set meeting point for all Hotels in TulumPlease confirm your pick up time and location by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This combo does not include Single ATV
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- Kids under 6 years old arte not allowed to perform activities
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances are prohibited from participating.
- Rappel & Zipline restrictions • Harness sizes – XSmall to Xlarge • Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in • Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in • Maximum weight – 264 lbs. • Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For safety, hands must remain free at all times, and as such we do not allow the use of photographic cameras (including mobile devices like cellular phones and tablets) aboard the boats, unless they are “Action Cam”-style (Go Pro) cameras, provided they are affixed during the whole excursion to a chest or head mount.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.