Full Day tour to the Sacred Valley - Small Group
This activity will give you the oportunity to be envolved on the local culture and inca history while you visit the most important valley in Peru. The Sacred Valley.
This valley has probably the best weather in all the country and that is why the incas decided to built some of the most important places such as a Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero on this place.
The sacred valley was used by the Inca kings as a resting place and also as a very importan place that leads the trail to sacred city of Machu Picchu.
Enjoy this full day tour with an small group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Small group
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Awana Kancha
What's excluded :
- Touristic Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
Awana Kancha is a place where local people still preserves the ancient knowlodge about weaving and dressing, at this place you will have the oportunity to learn about the process of the textiles and clothing from ancient times, you also can see the funny lamas and alpacas acompanied by some Vicuñas, (The Vicuñas are wild animals, but here there are some resqued ones).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Pisac is an ancient inca city that was used as a very important administrative point, by pisac we have an ancient inca trail that conects cusco with the sacred valley, Pisac also has the largest inca cementery that still holds mummyes from inca times.
Pisac was also considered a very sacred area because the city is over a mountain that has the shape of a Condor.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Urubamba is actually considered the main city on the sacred valley of the incas, this is because the pleasent weather and the great location on the lower part of the valley.
In Urubamba we will stop to have our lunch to continue our trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Ollantaytambo is considered the alive inca city, this small town still has houses from inca times, and those houses are still used by the local families, the houses pass generation by generation, Ollantaytambo also has an ancient inca temple that is located on the top of a mountain that we will climb, (there are 400 stairs).
Ollantaytambo is alfo very important because there was the last battle betwen incas (leaded by manco inca) and spaniards (Leaded by the Pizaror brothers).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Chinchero is an ancient inca palace, owned by Tupac Inca Yupanqui, here we can find a very important temple that was destroyed by the spaniards and over the inca temple the spaniards built a catolic temple.
Nowadays, chinchero become really famous because of the weaving activity, the ladies are always wearing red jackets and black traditional hats, that are tipically from the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.