Full-Day Tour to the Krka National Park from Split
Krka National Park is the most popular mainland attraction in Dalmatia, next to Split and Dubrovnik. Since it is only 1 hour and 30 min away from Split with a minivan, it is also the most popular land tour from Split.
Besides Krka waterfalls, we also stop in Šibenik or Trogir for sightseeing on our way back to Split which depends on the traffic.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned minivan with free WIFI
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
National Park Krka is rich and preserved ecosystem with its seven waterfalls, exceptional natural value, crystal clear water and stunning scenery which will leave you speechless.
National Park is intertwined with signs, wooden bridges and walkways which will help you explore every part of this mesmerizing place. It is located within the territory of Šibenik-Knin County and encompasses an area of 109 square kilometers along the Krka River.
The river, with its travertine waterfalls, cascades and total drop in altitude of 242 m, is a natural and karst phenomenon.
Besides watermills, ethno museum, small stone houses and the first hydroelectric power station in Europe, highlights of Krka National Park include Skradinski Buk, Roški Slap and Island of Visovac.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.