Full Day Tour to the Egyptian Museum Citadel of Saladin and Coptic Cairo
Experience the highlights of Cairo and join us in this amazing city tour in Cairo to the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin and Old Cairo. Go back to the Pharaonic times and see the treasures of the Pharaohs that had been kept for long time in their tombs, afterwards moved to the showcases of the Egyptian Museum to be displayed in front of millions of people.
The Egyptian Museum is not the only place we are going to visit today, but the Citadel of Saladin is also included in this tour. This special site was constructed in the 10th century by the Muslin sultan, Saladin to protect Egypt from the Crusaders, afterwards it became the residence of the rulers of Egypt for a period that lasted more than seven centuries.
The last visit of our tour will be Old Cairo area, where we are going to visit some of the most unique collection of Egypt’s Coptic churches, this is besides having a walking tour in Khan El Khalili.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private, English-speaking tour guide.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Going inside the mummy room.
- Any optional tour may require.
- Drinks and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum, the largest museum in the world with a huge collection of displays dating back to various periods of the ancient Egyptian history, Our guests will explore all the artifacts from Old Kingdom to Middle and New Kingdoms of Egypt including the golden exhibits of Tutankhamen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Citadel of Saladin in Cairo, constructed in the 10th century by Saladin to protect Egypt and became the residence of the rulers of Egypt for a period that lasted more than seven centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Coptic Cairo Area, including The Hanging Church, the Church of Abu Serga, St. George Church and many other historical sites in the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.