Full-Day Tour to Robben Island Museum and Table Mountain National Park
This is an exceptionally good tour that combines two of the best there is on offer in Cape Town. It combines history, nature and sightseeing. The experience of the ferry trip and the rotating cable car to the top of Table Mountain is totally thrilling.
You will visit the biggest attractions in Cape Town at the same time. You learn the history of South Africa and the natural wonders it has. The views from the top of Table Mountain are simply jaw dropping. Take in the amazing views of the city of Cape Town and the blue flag beaches.
The critters on the mountain top and the flora and fauna is quite unique. The rock formation is out of this world combined with the stretch of the 12 Apostles peaks connected to Table Mountain. Table Mountain is the only one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature in a city so it is a unique attraction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Return ferry ticket to Robben Island Prison Museum Plus Bus trip on the island
- Table Mountain Cable Car Ticket to the top
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Registered and Accredited Tourist Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Robben Island Museum
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, 19 Dock Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Shop at this exclusive shopping mall which is visited by more than 30 million tourists annually. Take a walk on this amazing mall with lots of trendy shops, boutiques, restaurants and curio shops.
There is also a very popular aquarium where an abundant marine life. Foe sports lovers there is a South Africa Rugby Museum. And 4 statues of the South African Nobel Piece Price Winners are also part of the major attraction.
You can book for helicopter excursion to the wine lands, Cape of Good Hope, Safari Aquila and even to Cape Agulhas where the two ocean meet. This is a place to see and be seen for the young at heart
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Robben Island Museum, Cape Town Central 7400 South Africa
The most popular attraction in the city of Cape Town. Take a 40 minute ferry to this island which has now been declared a world heritage site. Take a bus trip round the island and come close to the structures which served this place during the time of apartheid.
A visit to this island take you around in a bus and get a detailed history of the place. This was a place which used to house ex-political prisoners among others. Visit the blue quarry where ex-political prisoners used to work as part of their imprisonment .
Take in the views of the city of Cape Town and Table Mountain from that picturesque location. The bay has an amazing view and in winter whales can also be seen around the island.
Take a tour of this island and visit Nelson Mandela's former prison which is a rare opportunity in itself. Take lots of memorable photos of this cell. Learn the history and the events at this place from ex-prisoners who were imprisoned during the time of Mandela.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
Visit this national heritage site and learn about the history of the Malay community. Take a walk in this attractive village with colorful houses. Explore the cobbled street as you interact with the locals.
Take group photos or selfie with the locals. Explore this charming place and see why it is a very popular movie location. There is a wide range of art and craft in this place with a few stalls in the streets.
Look out for the Mosques which makes this place look so outstanding Visit the Bo-Kaap Museum which provides detailed history of the coming the Malay community.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Visit this iconic landmark, one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Take in the views from the lower cable car station with Cape Town below. Take a 3 minute ride of the rotating cable car and have an amazing 360 degree view as you get to the top.
Explore the top of the mountains with countless walking trails as you look for the hiking trails also. There is also an amazing range of critters at the top. The Dassy is a very popular sighting. Explore the rock formation on the top and the fynbos dominated vegetation.
Explore the top and view the connecting peaks of the 12 Apostles. The beautiful blue flag Camps Bay beach and its residential area adds to the majestic vista. Look out for thrill seeking adventure as some travelers abseil down the steep cliffs. Take amazing photos of the vistas and countless selfies as there are a million and one photo stops here.
Grab a cup of coffee in the restaurant on the top known to dish out delicious food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from the hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.