Full-Day Tour to Petra from Dead Sea
In the morning depart from your Dead Sea hotel ( Jordanian side) lobby then ride on the Desert Highway for 2.5-hours to the astonishing rock city Petra. This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital once dominated the Arabian trade routes. At the Visitor's Center buy the tickets to Petra, and explore the mystic site. Pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the theater and Qasr Al Bint. Then enjoy the time on your own returning to meet your driver and return to your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at the site, Personal Expenses, Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Experience Petra day tours from the Dead Sea. Your tour driver will pick you up from your hotel in the Dead Sea. Then he will drive towards the rose-red city of Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. Upon arrival, you will begin the trip on horseback to the canyon, the so-called Siq, and then by foot to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Among other monuments you will see are the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. Petra was also chosen to be one of the New 7 Wonders of the world. After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel in the Dead Sea after enjoying a day trip to Petra from the Dead Sea, Jordan.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in the Dead Sea ( Sweimeh Dead Sea Road, Sowayma )Return point: Returns to the original departure point or Amman CityThe driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved it is advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.