Full-Day Tour to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Rome
With this private tour, you will discover Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio's history, art and culture.
Your professional licensed english-speaking driver will pick you up at your accommodation, with a private vehicle just for you, your family or your group. Be pleased by the drive through the Italian countryside to, your first stop, Orvieto. As you arrive you will walk around Orvieto's ancient streets, that together with the gothic style Duomo (Cathedral) will give you a very suggestive scenery of the city. Orvieto Underground's will amaze you, a professional licensed guide will lead you through its galleries.
After Orvieto, you will have time to lunch in a typical restaurant selected by us, just to let you have the most authentic way of experiencing Italian cuisine.
Your next stop will be Civita di Bagnoregio town, and we are sure it will fascinate you. Get lost in the inhabited village and its peculiarities.
After Civita, you will drive back directly to your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-Line ticket entrances to Orvieto Underground ad Civita di Bagnoregio
- Lunch in a Typical rustic Italian restaurant
- Licensed Expert Tour Guide in Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio (upgradable in Private Option)
- Air-Conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with Professional English-Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Orvieto Underground
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our fees service, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orvieto, Orvieto, Province of Terni, Umbria
Orvieto’s history starts about three thousand years ago, with the Etruscan population in the Umbria region of Italy.
Nowadays, it is an ancient style and fascinating town situated on a tuff hill at 1066ft above sea level.
You will have time to discover this town, by walking throughout its typical old Italian streets, by visiting its famous cathedral (Duomo) and by visiting its archeological underground site.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Duomo di Orvieto, Piazza del Duomo 26, 05018, Orvieto Italy
You will see one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world, situated in the main square of the town, the Duomo of Orvieto history starts during its building between the 1290 and the 1591 A.D. the year when it was completed. It’s gothic and romanesque style combined with its magnitude will capture immediately your attention. If time permits, you will have the possibility to visit it from the inside.
Stop At: Orvieto Underground, Piazza del Duomo 23, 05018, Orvieto Italy
After a walk around the city, you will visit a place like few others in the world: Orvieto Underground.
You will have a 1-hour guided tour into a labyrinth of tunnels dug by ancient Orvieto’s inhabitants over 2500 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, Civita di Bagnoregio, Province of Viterbo, Lazio
After visiting Orvieto town and its attractions, you will have time to relax having lunch in a, non-touristy, typical Italian restaurant on the road to Civita di Bagnoregio. We will bring you, where you can taste the real rustic Italian cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 01022 Civita di Bagnoregio, VT, Italy
Known as “The dying city”, it was born on top of a volcanic tuff hill as an Etruscan village around 2000 years ago.
As you will be in the access zone of the town, you will see a long and narrow bridge that you can only walk to reach Civita. Once in the town, you will be in the main square called “la Piazzetta” or “the little square”, where you will admire the cathedral of San Donato and will have time to walk in a town with no inhabitants.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in RomeReturn point: Your accommodation in Rome
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.