Full Day Tour to Luxor West Bank with Private Guide and Lunch
Full Day Luxor West Bank- Discover the Biggest open-air museum in the world.
Discover the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile's West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and the Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous queen of Egypt, with opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
All Entry fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The temple of the strong lady the frist lady of ancient Egypt her majesty Queen Hatshspsut.
This woman ruled Egypt for about 16 years she ruled after her brother -husband Tot-Mosis II,
She built this temple as funeral temple she used to rule Egypt as male king because it wasn’t allowed for a women to rule Egypt she married her brother to justify her right to the throne of Egypt.
More over queen Hatshpsut married her step son Tutmosis III and put him in the shadow for 16 years and when he became an adult he killed her and then he became the king of Egypt and as an act of revenge he destroyed everything related to this queen so when you visit her temple.
in the west bank you will find that he removed all her names from the walls.
The temple of Queen Hatsheput has unique style consist of 3 floors cut into the cliffs of the mountain of the Valley of the Kings, queen Hatshpsut was buried in the Valley of the Kings with the pharaohs
We discovered her mummy in the Egyptian Museum storerooms now it is displayed in the Mummy room
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of Kings is the ancient burial ground of many of Egypt’s New Kingdom Pharaohs
A truly impressive site! There, you will find Tutankhamen’s tomb which was discovered almost intact in 1922 and the tomb of Ramses IV, among others. A ticket will allow you visiting 3 of the 63 tombs on site, except Tutankhamen’s tomb.
The tombs have suffered greatly from treasure hunters, floods in the past and in recent years, from mass tourism: carbon dioxide, friction and humidity taking photos with flash inside the tombs produced by the average of 2.8g of sweat left by each visitor have affected the reliefs and the pigments of the wall paintings. The ministry of Antiquities has installed dehumidifiers and glass screens in the worst-affected tombs and introduced a rotation system for opening tombs to the public while restoring others
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up and drop off from any hotel or cruise in Luxor
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.