Full-Day Tour to Las Coloradas Pink Paradise in Yucatan and Rio Lagartos.
Discover the pink of Lake Las Coloradas and the contrast of the Lagartos River with the beautiful flamingos on the day trip from your hotel door. On your visit to the Riviera Maya you can't miss Las Coloradas, an amazing paradise that we must all visit.
There is a place in the port of Las Coloradas, Yucatan, which seems the scene of a fantastic dream. This visual spectacle is known as "Pink Lake". In this fishing village, the salt industry is indispensable. It was the salt deposits that accumulated in the lake that stained its waters with a spectacular pink hue.
Rio Lagartos is a beautiful fishing port where you can find an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, but it also offers adventure and fun as it safeguards the Biosphere which protects the flora and fauna of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Lunch Box: Sandwich, Apple, Juice and Cookie
- Las Coloradas Admission
- Ría Lagartos Admission
- Lunch - Los Negritos Restaurant (Dish to choose)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 Hours Boat ride at Rio Lagartos
- Salt Cops and Crocodile Farm Admission
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Los Negritos
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with aditional cost
- Rio Lagartos Nature Reserve Tax ($2 USD PER PERSON)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
On this tour you can enjoy the nature that surrounds us in a day, we will travel to Las Coloradas a small fishing village located in the east of the state of Yucatan.
We'll get you to your hotel, we'll all go up to the minivan. It will be a journey of about 3 hours. Because our departure is very early, along the way we will give you a box lunch for you to enjoy.
Arriving in the village of Las Coloradas you will be a few steps from the sandy roads facing the most spectacular pink lake of Mexico, result of the extraction of sea salt in the region.
Las Coloradas is a simple population that lives mainly from salt extraction and fishing.The first thing to do in Las Coloradas is to walk the sandy paths and admire, while taking photographs, the unique spectacle of pink water in Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
We will go up once again to transport and head to Rio Lagartos which is located 38 km west of Las Coloradas. When we arrive we will board a boat that will take us through a tour through the mangroves of Río Lagartos and the protected environmental reserve called Ria Lagartos that constitutes a natural area.
It will be a two-hour tour, where you will be a spectator of one of the attractions that Río Lagartos has are the flamingos that come to feed and nest the Biosphere, and that offer a beautiful spectacle when they arrive in large flocks painting the sky pink.
We will reach a mat that will give us access to see more closely the pink flamingos while feeding, just remember to be very quiet as as any bird gets scared easily. As we approach to admire them you will see some sea cockroaches that are walking around the place, some puffer fish and other species of birds.
At the end of the flamingo sighting you can head to the "Maya Bath" where you will enjoy cooling off in a mud of pink or golden waters, this due to its high concentrations of sulfur, minerals, salts and algae that it possesses, those that act as exfoliants to skin, leaving a feeling of softness throughout the body.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Restaurante Los Negritos, # x21 y, Calle 10 & Calle 19, Río Lagartos, Yuc., Mexico
The food you can delight will be held in the restaurant Los Negritos where you can choose one of the dishes from the main menu.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.