Full-Day Tour to Lake Fagnano and Lake Escondido
Spend a day outside of Ushuaia and uncover the gorgeous valleys, mountains and lakes of Patagonia. On this full-day sightseeing tour of the southern tip of Argentina, you'll visit Lake Fagnano and Lake Escondido, two hidden gems of the Feugian Andes region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Lake Escondido and Lake Fagnano
- Local guide
- National park fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Leave Ushuaia behind and travel through the peat bog-covered valleys of the southernmost stretches of the Fuegian Andes. Explore the nature of this Patagonian region in the Carbajal, Huskies, Tierra Mayor and Las Cotorras valleys, all popular cross-country skiing destinations in the winter.
You'll start by crossing the sharply rising Andes at Garibaldi Pass (1,476 feet/450 meters), host to spectacular views of the lakes Escondido and Fagnano. Then, travel down the mountain beside Lake Escondido and absorb the surroundings in their natural rustic charm.
You'll continue with a visit to the Martinez sawmill along Lake Fagnano. Although no longer in operation, this interesting site provides a glimpse into the local history. After enjoying the scenery around the lake, you'll make a final stop in Las Cotorras Valley, where you'll indulge in a traditional Fuegian lamb barbecue (not included in price).
Departure Point :Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from your Ushuaia hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.