Full-Day Tour to Koh Samui Island by Boat with Lunch
- Hop on a boat and enjoy a tour of the beautiful islands of Ko Samui
- Enjoy snorkeling in clear blue waters and see the lush marine life of Koh Tan!
- Savor a sumptuous lunch after a day of fun-filled activities!
- Cruise around the stunning Birds Nest Islands and enjoy a panoramic view
- Travel stress-free with a round trip transfer from your hotel in Koh Samui
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Bophut Thailand
Itinerary: 08:30 - 17:00 hrs
You will see different stunning beaches and panoramic views of Samui from the sea.
Passing Big Buddha, Choeng Mon, Chaweng, the longest and most popular beach, the Grand Pa & Grand Ma rocks at Lamai.
Pass By: Choeng Mon Beach, Choeng Mon, Bophut 84310 Thailand
Pass By: Chaweng Beach, Chaweng, Bophut Thailand
Pass By: Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks, 126/92 Moo 3 Thailand
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
At Koh Tan, the “Green Peace Island” the boat is anchored, time for snorkeling and swimming.
After lunch in a local restaurant the tour offers more time for sunbathing, relaxing, sightseeing or sea canoeing.
On the way to Nathon the boat will be passing the “swallow nests island” for a short sightseeing and photos shot of its unique beauty.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.