Full Day Tour to Jericoacoara from Fortaleza
Approximately 1:40 am after leaving Fortaleza, we will stop for a small breakfast (not included). Then we will continue towards Jijoca, city where we will change to typical vehicles with 4 × 4 traction (vans) for the crossing through the National Park of the Dunes (included) knowing its charming lagoons. Upon arriving in Jericoacoara, we will have a time of approximately 20 minutes in the village, and then we will continue the tour through the Jericoacoara region in the vans themselves. From the village, we will continue to the famous Blue Hole, with enough time for bathing and photos. Then, continuing the tour, we will pass through Parque de Dunas until we reach Lagoa do Paraíso, where we will remain at the support point with all the infrastructure, with a place for lunch (not included) and a bath (hammocks available in the lagoon). Around 4:00 pm, we board the vehicle that will return to Fortaleza, with arrival scheduled for 8:30 pm at the hotels.
per adult from
16 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accredited Tourism Guide
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entrance to Buraco Azul has an extra cost of R $ 10,00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Buraco Azul
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jericoacoara, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara
In addition to the National Park, with the charming Lagoa do Amâncio, we will visit the village of Jeri, with a photo stop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Buraco Azul, Prea, State of Ceara 62603-000 Brazil
Incredible for its coloring, here we will have time for bathing and photos. Entrance fee of R $ 10.00 per person (over 60 years old and children up to 12 years old will be exempt).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa do Paraiso, Estrada do Paraiso s/n, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara 62598-000 Brazil
Stop for lunch and time to take a shower and enjoy the incredible waterways.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After making the reservation, our staff will contact you for information regarding the exact pick-up time at the hotel.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.