Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi with Buffet Lunch
Capture the highlights of Ninh Binh in just one day on this action-packed tour from Hanoi—perfect for anyone who loves both landscapes and culture. Visit the Hoa Lu temples, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site; ride a sampan through the caves of Tam Coc; cycle through charming villages; and savor a Vietnamese buffet lunch, all under the eye of a local guide.
In this 1 Day tour you will visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital; have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods; enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc, in three different caves and have a biking tour around Tam Coc Area
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C (Minivan/ Limousine )
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc for 1.5 - 2.00 hours
- English speaking tour guide.
- Buffet Lunch
- Biking around Tam Coc area to see the countryside view
- Bottled water - Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Drinks at Lunch Meal - Tax (10% charge) - Personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hanoi Old Quarter for departure to Ninh Binh. Ninh Binh is local province, it has a lot of tourist attractions. It is not too far Hanoi. It’s take more or less only 2 hours. You will have a short break on the half way for 30 minutes for relaxing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam.
You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
Get on your tourist bus go to the restaurant in Ninh Binh for having a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
Get your bicycle, biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
Get on our tourist bus to back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter . If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen for pick up.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.