Full Day tour to great pyramids Sphinx Citadel and Bazaar
Guided trip to the best attractions of Egypt visit Giza pyramids where your local Qualified Egyptologist guide will give you historical about ancient Egypt explore the famous pyramids then go to the grand mosque of Egypt located at the citadel known as the alabaster mosque of Muhammad Ali then end your day with a visit to one of the oldest markets in Egypt called Khan Khalili Bazaar. There you will be able to see the oldest part of Islamic Cairo and shops all around the street where you can buy Egyptian cheap souvenirs. Around 16:00 you will be transferred you back to your hotel from which you departed.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Emo Tours Egypt
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emo Tours Egypt, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Start your trip at 8:00 am you will find your tour guide waiting with a sing of your name at the lobby of your Hotel move in air conditioned vehicle and drive into the great pyramids where your local tour guide will share with you the history of pyramids. Learn about the pyramids of Cheops,Chefren and Mekarenous and queens pyramids then move into the valley temple and learn about the process of mummification then get close to the sphinx. Our your local guide will assist you in taking so funny pictures.
There is an optional lunch break to stop and have lunch, or stop in a preferred restaurant (lunch not included).
Then visit the alabaster mosque of Muhammad Ali which is located at the Citadel this is the most beautiful mosque in Egypt as decorated extensively with pure gold it dates back to 1824 AD where you will have the chance to learn about Muslim religion then end your day with Khan Khalili Bazaar which is the oldest markets in Egypt where you can buy Egyptian cheap souvenirs.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.