Full-Day Tour to Gocta Waterfall
Today you will hike to Cocachimba, a paradise in the middle of the jungle that houses different waterfalls, including Gocta, one of the highest waterfalls in the world. Walk along a beautiful route full of vegetation and wild animals. You will enjoy wonderful views and the imposing waterfall where the strength of the water and the pleasant sensation of the dew will renew you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Entrance to Gocta
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catarata de Gocta, Valera Peru
Throughout the way, you can see a total of 22 waterfalls. Surrounded by green landscapes that are imposing in the relief, we find the Gocta Waterfall, an impressive 771-meter waterfall. It descends in 2 falls and has already positioned itself as one of the most impressive in the world since its discovery in 2002.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Chachapoya downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb) or Gocta lodge. If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.