Full day tour to Giza, Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshor with Egyptian Lunch
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Egyptian Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 8.00 am you will be picked up by a professional tour guide to visit the famous pyramids in Giza. An archaeologist will explain the fascinating history of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Visit The Great Sphinx
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
You will then visit Saqqara Pyramids the world’s oldest monumental masonry structure, the unique pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara is part of a mortuary complex for the 3rd Dynasty king Djoser. Created by the architect Imhotep, it is a unique stepped pyramid with 6 tiers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
When you finish visiting you will be driven to Memphis, that was founded by the pharaoh Menes around 3000 BC. Capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Then you will be driven to Dahshour Bent pyramid and the famous Red Pyramid that is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the west bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several pyramids, two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613-2589BCE. There you can ride camels and horses. You will also be able to shop and enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or GizaPlease provide this details:Hotel NameHotel AddressRoom NumberGuest contact Number that using during travel (preferably Whatsapp)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.