Full day tour to Giza Pyramids& Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis
You will spend a great time at the Sight of the Pyramids of Giza which is one of the Seven ancient wonders of the World, You will have a trip of lifetime with us by exploring the great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx with the Valley Temple of King Kephreen.
After that you continue to Sakkara where the first Pyramid ever built and get inside the Amazing tombs of Teti and Kagemni which has sense from the daily life of the ancient Egyptians.
You will end your visit with Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1. Pick up from your hotel and return.
- 2. AC private car or van for all transfers.
- 3. Good & Safe drivers.
- 4. PRIVATE English Speaking tour guide.
- 5. Bottle of water on board.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee ( Tickets ) are NOT included
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We will visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx as well as the Valley Temple of King Kephreen
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The Step Pyramid of Sakkara where the first Pyramid ever built in history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Memphis the ancient and first Capital of Egypt.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from their hotels in Cairo, or Giza. Also we pick up our guests from different places like apartments or any where they stay. Just send us your location and we will be there on time. Ports
- Cairo airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.