Full Day Tour to Epidaurus, Mycenae & Nafplion from Athens
This 6-8 hour transport offers you a safe and comfortable transfer to Epidaurus, Archaeological site of Mycenae, Nafplion, and Isthmus of Corinth.
Experienced and flexible chauffeurs are available to assist you with travel photography and with having a Licensed Tour Guide for competitive prices
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water & Snacks
- Possibility of having a private photographer
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Archaeological Sites of Epidaurus & Mycenae
- Licensed Tour Guide, but easily arranged upon request
- See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a half-day trip!
Our journey begins at 8:30 from Athens (preferably, but subject to change upon request), we pick you up from your hotel and make our way to the Peloponnese and Epidaurus.
Epidaurus is a valley close to Nafplion surrounded by three mountains. Its importance and influence in the Western World is more than significant: two of the most known monuments you will find there are the Sanctuary of Asclepios (the ancient Greek God of healing and medicine), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Great Theatre of Epidaurus, the finest example of a Greek classical theatre and the venue of the Epidaurus Festival held every summer. Free time to roam around the site.
Our next stop is Mycenae.
Mycenae was home to one of the most monumental civilisations in the ancient Hellenic world, the Mycenaean. Take a walk around its remains and observe the incredible architecture and the elements which contributed to the Mycenae becoming another UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
After having had our daily dose of history, it's time to unwind next to the sea.
Nafplion is one of the most picturesque towns in not only the Peloponnese but all of Greece. But there’s much more to it than just beauty, as Nafplion was Greece’s first capital city after the Independence in 1821. Roam around the cobblestone streets, listen to the bouzouki sounds coming from right and left, smell the freshly cooked food from the locals’ houses and visit the two highlights Palamidi Castle and Bourtzi fortress.
Possibility of having lunch in Nafplion or during a stop at the Isthmus of Corinth (also called Corinth Canal).
Return to Athens in the early afternoon hours and drop-off at your hotel or designated location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will contact you at least 15 minutes prior to his arrival. Please note that our black luxuryminivan has the WhiteBlue Transportation logo on it.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.