Full Day Tour to East and West Banks in Luxor-Sharing a small group
See Luxor’s temples, tombs and monuments on a full-day tour to the East and West Banks of the Nile with an Egyptologist guide, and explore the highlights of this ancient world. Discover royal crypts in the Valley of the Kings then visit the elegant Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female pharaoh. Take in the lonely colossi of Memnon and cross the Nile for lunch at a local restaurant; walk stone paths through the sprawling Karnak Temple then follow an imposing sphinx-lined road into Luxor, Upper Egypt’s ‘southern sanctuary.’
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Drinks during the lunch at the restaurant.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
At 7:30am you will be picked up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by your licensed tour guide and be transferred by private A/C vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings where many kings are buried, namely: King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. This will be followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will then continue your day to the Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant on the. (drinks are extra) and will last for one hour, before moving to visit Karnak Temple. This is the greatest example of worship in the history of Luxor. Your tour will end by visiting the Temple of Luxor, built by two Pharos in different dynasties. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or Even transfer to Luxor airport.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.