Full day tour to Discover Giza pyramids & Egyptian museum
we will meet at 9 am at your accommodation in downtown Cairo or Giza Pyramids.
Then we will go to the pyramids of Giza where you can explore one of the 7 wonders of the world The great pyramid of King Khufu, and the pyramid of Queen (hetep heres) from inside, also you will see the other 9 pyramids from the panorama ( the highest point in the area) , then we will go to the valley temple of king Chephren ( where they make the process of Mummification), after that we will go to the ] sphinx the guard of the complex.
Then we will visit the Egyptian museum in Tahrir Square, The museum house over 250,000 genuine artifacts, including the treasures of the most famous Egyptian pharaoh, Tutankhamen. The gold and jewellery on display were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s during excavations.
After that, we will go to the papyrus factory, where you can see how the ancient Egyptians convert the plant to paper.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- camel riding
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Cooking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum In this Museum , over 160,000 objects covering all ages of the ancient Egyptian civilization ,starting from pre-dynastic age till the end. where you cane see the most important objects such as Resetta Stone , Cheops Statue , Tutankhamun Galleries, Royal Mummy Room ,Akhenaten Room ,Graeco-Roman Mummies ,Royal Tombs of Tanis,Old Kingdom Rooms ,Ancient Egyption Jewelley Room , Pharaonic Technology , Animal Mummies,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Cooking, Airport Street, Cairo 00222 Egypt
Then We will start to know why the ancient Egyptians make pyramids , and i will tell you how the ancient Egyptians built pyramids.
One of the 7 wonders of the world, the Great pyramid of king Cheops, and 3 small pyramids for the wives, we will go inside the pyramid of queen hetep heres and see the sarcophagus, Special Panoramic views of the pyramids from the desert.
After that we will go to the Sphinx , visiting the temple of chefren and know the secrets of mummification.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
i will pick you up from your accommodation in down town Cairo or in pyramids area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.