Full-Day Tour to Delphi from Athens by car/luxury minivan/minibus
This tour is a very good opportunity for travelers to be in touch with the Center of the ancient world.
Private transportation and guided tour through Delphi, Hosios Loukas and Arachova.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver(Not licensed to accompany you in any site)
- Monitors on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for museums and arcaeological sites
- Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Delphi is the ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of Pythia, the oracle who was consulted about important decisions throughout the ancient classical world. The ancient Greeks considered the centre of the world to be in Delphi, marked by the stone monument known as the omphalos (navel).
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
Hosios Loukas is a historic walled monastery situated near the town of Distomo, in Boeotia, Greece. It is one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine architecture and art, and has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites, along with the monasteries of Nea Moni and Daphnion.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Arachova is a mountain town and a former municipality in the western part of Boeotia, Greece, originally called Karyai (also spelled Caryae). Since the 2011 local government reform it is a municipal unit, part of the municipality Distomo-Arachova-Antikyra. Its name is of South Slavic origin and denotes a place with walnut trees. It is a tourist destination due to its location in the mountains, its traditions and its proximity to the town of Delphi.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be at the pick up location 10min earlier from the sceduled time. Whatever they want they can call us.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.