Full Day Tour to Cafayate and Half Day Horseback Ride
Admire dazzling landscapes and savor wine during this guided tour of the best of the Cafayate region from Salta, Argentina.
In addition to doing a horseback riding to live a genuine experience enjoying the scenery, aroma, folk music, good regional wine and an excellent variety of foods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Lunch in HorseBack Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Quebrada del Rio de las Conchas
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Day 1: "las conchas" gorge
Pass By: Tiamar Travel, Calle Buenos Aires 186 Entre Calles Urquiza y Alvarado, Salta A4402FDD Argentina
inicio de nuestro tour
Stop At: Quebrada del Rio de las Conchas, Ruta Nacional 68, Cafayate Argentina
Afterwards we will
pass Alemania Town, and in this part of the tour you will witness different colors, red
mountains and rocks natural formations. The most important ones are:
- The Devil´s Throat
- The Amphitheater
- The House of the Parrots
- The Castles
- The Titanic
- The Windows
- The Obelisk
- The Friar
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: HALF DAY HORSEBACK RIDE WITH LUNCH:
Stop At: Cafayate, Salta Province, Argentina
Half Day Horseback Riding (approximately 3 Hs). This is the best option for beginners. Safe routes Visit the traditional village of Chicoana, you can cross rivers and tobacco plantations where you can see the process of cultivation.
Generally the lunch consists of roast (roasted meats) and a great variety of salads. Regional red wine (recommended). Ask us about alternative menus, for example the vegetarian that includes roasted vegetables, a wide variety of salads, pastas, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Normally the Schedule of Search of the Passengers for their Hotels or Accommodations in the Group Services is between 7:00 and 7:45 am.We Do Pickup from others Hoteles, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio" (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE AN ACCOMMODATION THAT IS NOT A HOTEL OR HOSTAL, IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE PASSENGERS INDICATE TO US THE FULL INFORMATION OF THEIR ACCOMMODATION (STREET NAME AND ADDRESS NUMBER). We Do Pickup from thes pleaces, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio". (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)If the passengers are staying in an apartment building, it would be necessary that they indicate to us the number of the apartment in which they are going to stay.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If passengers stay in Hotels / Hostels / Accommodations Outside the Search Area, passengers must show up at our Offices (Calle Buenos Aires Nº 186) at 7:00 am on the day of the Excursion. In the Schedule between 7:00 and 7:15 am.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 People per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.